Monday, February 11, 2008

CNY is over!!!

Great.

4 days of CNY holiday (two days plus the weekend) and all I managed to do was my literature essay (which is btw not graded and rushed to completion in half-an-hour last night)...

Still have ERP, SS U.N. project, Philo John Locke's democracy(which i cannot find any examples of, if you have please send me a mail with that info!), Chinese and Maths CCT next week, Bio CA (Friday!!!), Chem OBA(THURSDAY!!! ARGH EVEN CLOSER!!!)

Don't know how I am going to manage with all this work!

There's still a competition for robot soccer coming up in 10 days!!! Striker still not yet done :( I apologise to any choir member reading this blog for ponning choir for like 6 times in a row liao, which is going to extend to 9 at least.

Feeling tired and slack today...

Having a severe headache...

from breathing in vapourised heat-shrink rubber tubing/plastic from wires/soldering iron.

Wonder if any components of the fumes are carcinogenic. If so, I have officially breathed in enough to ensure a total cancer of the respiratory tract and will die a horrible death soon enough.

Argh, headache is so bad that I cant even do what I planned to today: Finish philo, read up on ss and study salt preparation.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

No comments: