Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Words fail me

Totally not in a bad way. I just have no idea what I want to label this post, so that's just to fill up the otherwise empty title.

To the one person who read the previous post and asked me how I was, thank you very much. Got over my sadness, but the pain somehow still remains deeply ingrained in my heart.

Well, on to happier things!

For one, I LOVE MY NEW CLASS!!! 10S03O is seriously FTW! Never said this about my other classes (I apologise to anyone who reads this and was from my previous classes) but I think that this is one class that I am going to enjoy my two years with.

Which other class goes roofing just for the fun of it? We must be the only class which actually bothered to explore our school to that extent. Sadly it rained before we managed to find a way to the roof of the C block on Monday.

Hmmm, thinking about it, this post should end somewhere around here. Anymore writing for me and it will become an incoherent rambling due to my sleepiness... And look, it's only 9pm. Something's wrong with me :)

Stay happy all!

No comments: