Monday, May 4, 2009

Just a couple of weeks ago, I contemplated giving up all that I had just to feel a sense of freedom and peace.

And though I didn’t do so, I somehow feel at peace with myself. I feel that sense that everything is going well for me and I feel that there is someone guiding me along the path.

Thank you.

I am so much happier now. I cried my heart out two weeks ago when I was so confused and not knowing where I should be headed.

Now I know where I am headed, and this has indeed brought about happiness (if not happiness, at least a sense of relief) to me.

Thank you.

I am now glad that with your help, I have chosen what I need to do instead of what I want to do. Needs and wants can be merely a line apart, or could be worlds apart.

And yet, the heart yearns for the wants and not the needs. Human greed, thou truly art a senseless emotion, a nonsensical feeling.

Thank you.

I've chosen the road that I am taking.

No comments: