Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's over (somewhat)

Time for a little celebration I think.

Though I have two more papers on Monday, I think they're a little bit off my mind for now. The past few days have gone well, but with a few stupid mistakes being realised a couple of hours after each paper, I must say that I'm a little disappointed with what I've achieved.

Anyway, after prelims will be the mad chionging of application for universities. Why bother applying, I should just try for NUS first shouldn't I? Then worry about the rest during NS if I don't get in.

I'm worried though. So much to do for the apps, yet so little time. Meh.

BUT today was great. Spent time out and it was an awesome day. It really means something to me to be able to steal that couple of hours out of my busy weeks to spend with people I love.

Wish all days were like today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AGEN TERBESAR DAN TERPERCAYA DI INDONESIA | WA : +6281377055002 |BBM : D1A1E6DF | BOLAVITA | www.ayamsabung.com