Friday, September 25, 2009

Dr. Loo brought up the MBTI in class today and I was reminded how I am truly an 'I' and not an 'E'.


But why does it seem to many that I am not introverted and am extroverted instead?

"I'm a ISFP!" (to Tessa and Joshua)

"Huh? You're introverted?" (Tessa)
"No? I feel like you're the extroverted kind leh?" (Joshua)

and so on...

Maybe I'm just different around people whom I know. Maybe I'm just pretending to be extroverted, happy and thriving from the people around me. Maybe all I truly need is someone, someone

to be there beside me to hold me up when I'm down, to hold up when that someone's down,

to share my happiness and sadness, to share that someone's happiness and sadness,

to be with me whenever I need help, to be with whenever that someone needs help.

I apologise to my readers if I seem kind of emo on this blog. I just need to get all the feelings I cannot show to the people around me, all the emotions I cannot vent out, all the sadness I feel just existing and not being able to voice out what I feel.

Perhaps this is the better way to get all that out. After all, how many people read this blog? Only that few individuals who happen to chance across this blog, take a scan through the words forming sad sentences and emo paragraphs will know what I really feel in this period of time.

I thank the few who do read my rants, I thank the even fewer who care enough to speak to me about it.

I'm just confused right now. I am praying.

Praying so hard.

But why is nothing ever working out for me?

Lord, show me the way. Show me the path that you have chosen for me. Explain to me why I feel all that I feel right now.

And tell me if this is what I should be doing.

No comments: