Wednesday, May 28, 2008

As Promised... + Countdown Silicon Valley

This is the edit for the list of places I will be visiting!

Day 01: The Tech Museum
Day 02: HP Labs, Intel Museum
Day 03: Autodesk Inc., Computer History Museum
Day 04: Barclays Capital, Stanford University
Day 05: Apple Computer Inc., UC Berkeley
Day 06: Road-trip from San Francisco to Los Angeles
Day 07: Universal Studios
Day 08: NBC Universal Digital, Fox Interactive Media
Day 09: Depart U.S.A. for Singapore

I will be away from the 9th to the 18th (late night)/19th (early morning). But that doesn't mean that I will be totally away. I still will be able to update this blog as both the hotels we stay in have Internet access, one with Wireless and the other without. One of them definitely is free access, however, for the other, I am not too sure!

So stay tuned for updates (writing from America) on this trip!

12 days to go!!!

No comments: