Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A part of my life is trying to get my attention I think.


But what is it? And is it really trying to? Or is it just something I'm imagining as usual.

Ah but well, this is my 200th post! We should have something happy here :)

Getting into the Singapore Biology and Chemistry Olympiads was definitely something for me to celebrate about. I never imagined that I'd make it anywhere in my school life, but now I see how hard work pays off.

A*Star briefing today was kind of a waste of time unfortunately as I have already sat through countless briefings on SSEF. It was heartening though for me to be attached to IMB, the Institute of Medical Biology. I will be working at Dr. Thomas Keeble's laboratory from the 23rd of November to the 23rd of December, a whole month! And I think I am going to enjoy it.

This year has been a cause for celebration. First the double RAs, next my class. Now, I have the double olympiads and my attachment at an institute that I wanted to be attached to. Next Monday, I'll see if I have another reason for celebration.

Thank you God. It is only by your plan that I am going through this right now.

No comments: