Thursday, June 12, 2008

Day 3

Once again, we woke up before the alarm that we had set. Slept late (1 am), and woke up earlier (5.45 am) than Day 2. However, we spent 20 min slacking until 6+ before we started getting ready for the day. Breakfast was exactly same as the day as before :)

We were supposed to set out for Autodesk at 8.30 am, however, some people decided to come really early and we set out at 9 am instead.

Due to the non-disclosure agreement we signed at Autodesk, this post will have almost nothing about what we have seen at there, but all I can say is that it is really exciting new technology that will revolutionize the way we use our computers and hand-held devices.

And for once, we were bought lunch at Autodesk! Although to me, I thought that the food tasted somewhat weird, I don't really mind. The people there really know how to be a good host!

After that, we made our way back up to the Computer History Museum:

Old, old computers there... With even some that I have not even heard of. I saw the first ever Apple desktop computer, the first IBM computer, the first super computers. Lots and lots of interesting stuff :)

I'm kind of sleepy today, because of the late sleeping and waking up early, therefore this post will be slightly shorter than the previous one.

Signing off!

No comments: