Thursday, June 26, 2008

Why I love my school!

Remember my previous post when I said that Mondays are great because they are only 4 days from the weekends?

Well, why do I love my school? Simply because there are days called Staff Training Days and Day-offs!

This weekend is here 3 days after Monday! The teachers are all going to Sentosa tomorrow for Staff Training, so no lessons, and no school!

We have a three day week in Term 4 Week 3, as the Monday is Youth Day and the Friday is the Day-off that the school owes us from last term!

Then week 4 is school-less :) Why? APCG! Asian Pacific Conference for the Gifted or something like that. Hosting the conference requires space and with RI boys in the campus, there will NOT be any space. No school!!!

That's all. This term has lots of unofficial school declared no school days!

No comments: