Sunday, January 6, 2008

Back to School

I have no idea why I am feeling so tired today.

That was only three days of school, wait, two days of activities and one day of lessons...

Building sandcastles on East Coast beach, castle beach to be exact, was what I could call fun but damaging to the body. I feel a bit sick already from sitting in the freaking hot sun at past 12pm in the afternoon.

Well, any lessons to be learnt were taught, but most likely forgotten by most of us before we even reached school or home.

Tomorrow is the start of hardcore lessons again. Haven't seen who my physics teacher is, hopefully someone that can teach well. I am really lousy at physics. I can understand all the formulas and theories, but when you ask me to apply them during lab tests or school examinations, I just can't do it :(

Missed my Raffles Trail for choir that happened yesterday. Was doing my robot at a workshop in Ang Mo Kio... Chao tiring, all the sawing, drilling, machining, soldering. Still not done yet, with an order for a solenoid just being shipped in from the US. Not sure when it will arrive, but it had better be sooner than later. BTW, I got it from http://www.electromechanicsonline.com/. Not too bad a site, many choices up there. Gonna pay for this out of my own pocket *OUCH*

I also have to tell Mrs. Chor about a sensor that I want to buy for the robot soccer robots. Costs about AUS$49.99 and can only be paid for using PayPal or direct deposit. Hopefully she allows me to buy that.

Choir website is still in the process of being edited and coded properly. Hope that Ms. Chiang will like what I have done with it and that it will be able to be viewed on the school website. DUE ON MONDAY WHICH IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGH... so much to do, so little time.

No comments: