Sunday, January 6, 2008

Google Adsense

I just got banned from Google Adsense.

Reason: invalid clicks

I am guessing right now, that this is mainly because I was trying to change the html of my other blog. :) I kind of suck at html, because I rely a lot on WYSIWYG (what-you-see-is-what-you-get) kind of website programs like Dreamweaver and such.

So basically, errors coming up here and there in my html programming meant that I had to view my blog a couple of times more than normal.

Which resulted in: banning me from Google Adsense

What's even better. When I appealed against the ban, they told me that it was not a valid reason and therefore, they could not reinstate my account. Why? Because I was a threat to advertisers -_-

Now when trying to find other stuff that can pay me, I came across forums that have a lot to say about Google Adsense. People got banned for the craziest of things, like someone who hated them used a clicker-bot against, amassing thousands of clicks within an hour.

Then came another site that compared adsense against other advertisement programs. It was like Google paid 9 cents a week as compared to Adster's $3.50 a week. So I am changing plans, and moving to Adster. Now, trying out even better stuff such as Text Link Ads and Adster, I think maybe I will be able to make even more money out of my idle time sitting at this laptop computer.

Well, here's to me making money from this blog. :)

No comments: