Friday, March 27, 2009

It is interesting to see how, as someone put it, a class of people can have so many people with inferiority complexes.

Well, I must admit that I am part of that classification.

I just had a talk with someone from my class. He said that he didn't like me at first because I spoke too much and had this tendency to repeat whatever someone said wholesale, with complete repetition or not bringing any new points. Perhaps what he said was true. Perhaps I appear to be so.

But I would like to say that this is in no way is me trying to gain attention.

I am an idiot with spoken words. I have never been good at speaking or bringing my point across in words. I think, and speak. But sometimes my point just does not come across and it seems that I am just repeating. I prefer the written word to the spoken. I need time to rethink, rewrite and finally show my work. Spontaneity has never been my strong point.

I am a introvert, a person who tries to keep his true self to himself and expose it no one else. I am trying to change, to perhaps become someone that I never was.

I am trying to fit in, but I guess that I never will.

Please tell me if the way I behave makes you feel uncomfortable. Please tell me if the way I speak turns you off.

Please, help me to change.

No comments: