Wednesday, March 25, 2009

MBTI

And today concludes, for me, the MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) that all RA students are supposed to sit for. It's basically a personality test that's meant to let you and others know yourself better.

Apparently, I am a ISFP, which is scarily accurate. Look at the description below:

According to Myers-Briggs, ISFPs are peaceful, easygoing people who adopt a "live and let live" approach to life. They enjoy taking things at their own pace and tend to live in the moment. Although quiet, they are pleasant, considerate, and caring, devoted to the people in their lives. Though not inclined to debate or necessarily even air their views, their values are important to them.
(from Wikipedia, I'm too lazy to go downstairs to get the actual one that we read)

And I guess it's with no doubt that many doubt my I-ness. I seem extroverted do I not? Well, truth be told, I guess that is a mask, a mask that I put on every morning before I go to school.

I guess I'm just not someone that likes to have fun, I'm not someone that is easy to get to know. I keep my real self hidden, wrapped tightly under the many layers of perhaps pretence that I embody. What you see, is not what you really get I guess.

No comments: